Introducing The Digital Bunch Forums

Just 2 weeks back ago, I launched the brand new Digital Bunch Forums targeting the niche Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. As I posted earlier, Digital Bunch is my self hosted WordPress blog. Therefore, I started new forum in its sub domain that is, forums.digitalbunch.com
Digital Bunch Forums is powered by vBulletin. Its still in management phase. So, it needs more design and development. Its already indexed in Google and other popular search engines. Currently, it don't consists good amount of member.

So, I carry huge expectation that you'll help me to grow and promote this forum continuously. We need good effort to make it full of quality member like you.


I hope you'll be the good member of Digital Bunch Forums. Also, let me know if you have any suggestion and feedback regarding this new forum.


You can sign up to Digital Bunch Forums from here.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Are you have Any Suggestions? please add here... But Don't Spam here :)